Sunday, November 07, 2004

I'm Growing a Beard!

I seem to be growing a beard, more of that later.
Thursday: Easy swim, easy bike then a really nice run from Tattenham Corner in Epsom, there was my mum, Ibbo and his fiance we had a great time but it'd be nice to get a few more so anyone reading this and is free on a Thursday evening then come and join us at 7:15. The beard is getting longer.
Friday: A nice easy day just a ride to work and back then a short jog.
Saturday: A great ride, 5 laps of boxhill with a good group at a steady pace. My brother and I headed straight down after to a relay running race at Priory Park in Reigate, I felt I ran well, the first time for a while that I felt I was running good. I still have the beard.
Sunday: 5hrs steady on the bike finished of at Fanny's Farm (life doesn't get any better) with a slice of carrot cake and a strange concotion "Fermented Mandarin and Orange Fizzy Drink" no more than 0.5% alcohol apparently! It was very tasty. The beard was gonna come off but I didn't get round to it, mother thinks I'm starting to look rather scruffy, I say it's the long distance athlete look. I'm planning on shaving in the morning, I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for reading
Stephen BeardyBayliss.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home