Sunday, November 14, 2004

Chilly Autumnal Days

It's been a chilly week, but that's no bad thing, it keeps things interesting, at least it means I can wear my lovely winter training outfits!

Friday: This involved swimming 2km in the morning, some gym work and some stretching.

Sat: Ride up to watch the BallBuster, very cold but nice and sunny, everyone looked to be enjoying the race! Well I think they were smiling behind the grimaces! Great to see lots of friends. I should also mention I had some coffee cake in Dauphin Sport, it was free so I hope some others of you took up the chance of free cake. I then cycled over to Richmond park for a 5mile cross country race, big field with lots of good runners, I finished 13th and beat some good guys. I felt as though my running is improving nicely.

Sun: 3.5hrs from Farthing downs, another glorious day finished at Fanny's Farm for another slice of Carrot cake(god this cake is the best, I love Sundays) maybe I will have to cut down a little on cake in the new year! and an Organic fizzy fruit juice, mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm. Short snooze at home then 1hr run, I was going to do 1.5hrs but my ankle was hurting a little so cut the run short. I fancy taking it very easy tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

Oh yeah the beard is coming back nicely, I'll post a picture when I think it is suitably impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home