Thursday, October 27, 2005

8 Days till IMFlorida.

Yep only 8days to go. Bella and I are feeling fit and ready and aim to do our best next Sat 5th Nov. There are 56 in the pro mens field and some very tough guys amoung them.

I'll be happy as long as I feel I have progressed again on my last IM (IMUK).

We fly down to Florida on 31st Oct and it should be a nice easy relaxing week pre the race. Furtunatley Panama City - which is the race site - missed the last hurracaine , so I'm looking forward to a nice hot calm week.

If done all my last long training, had some good long hard runs Sat and Sun and my last big bike session yesterday, all now is short fast sessions, to get my body in real race mode!! I hope!

You can follow the race Live on www.ironmanlive.com .

I'll be remembering my mantra on the bike especially "pace yourself" very easy to get carried away!!

I'll be thinking of Ibbo alot during the race.

Thanks for reading
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home