Monday, September 05, 2005

No race this weekend!

I did race on Bank holiday Monday though. In the famous and fabulous Thames Turbo series it was race 4 and I was mighty pleased to win this last race and along with winning the other 3 races in the series I won the overall series, thanks must go to all the sponsors and a major big thank you to all at Thames Turbo who put on this fantastic race series which just gets better and better.

Next up is HIMUK on 11th Sept, a strong field is listed, but I'll give it my best and see how I do.

After that I leave to train in Boulder Colorado with my girlfriend Bella Comerford to prepare for Florida Ironman on 5th November.

I shall update from Boulder on all my training (always fascinating!!) and all the interesting people I'm sure to meet on my travel.

"Keep massaging that brain if you don't want a sore head" A quote by someone!

See some of you at HIMUK

Thanks for reading
Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home