Monday, July 18, 2005

I am the Czechman!

Just got back from the Czech Republic where a small GB team raced in the Czechman triathlon, part of the ITU World Long Dist Series.

I had a great race coming out of the swim with a group in 4th and quickly catching everyone on the bike except 1st who had 45secs coming of the bike, I then had a great run, I new I was gonna catch the leader so I paced it and really dug in on the second half and won by 3 and a half mins!

This result is great for me, winning some very well needed money and also putting me in a very strong position (i think 1st) in the world rankings with 1 other race(World Champs) to go!!

3 weeks till World Champs in Denmark, the form is getting better, I've already beaten last years silver medalist and am hoping to keep improving the form!

I'll blog before the worlds to say how the training is going. I'm off swimming now then cycling to Fanny's Farm for a pot of tea with Bella

Thanks for reading
Stephen

web diary on: www.trisportnews.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home