Thursday, July 14, 2005

IMUK Course

Anyone who's racing IMUK had better be prepared for a tough day!

I was training down there this weekend and the bike course is pretty tough, it's up and down all the way, very little flat, twisty roads and if it's hot like it was this weekend then it will be V tough.

I can't see any super fast bike times. So start training on those hills and on race day don't go killing yourself in the first half otherwise you may well be walking by the end.

Well I thought's I'd just cheer you all up with that news!

I had a great run down in Bournemouth while down there, 3hr 40mins and feeling really good towards the end. I hope I can keep this running going and have a great marathon at the end of IMUK!

I'm of to Czech Republic for Cechman race, good training and hopefully pick up some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home