Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ironman Arizona on Sunday.

Well this was planned to be Ironman no:2 of the year but after the weather affected Ironman NewZealand this will be my first Ironman of the year.

At this time before the race I personally start to worry, about lots of things...... mainly because I have to much time on my hands...... I worry if I trained enough or hard enough, all fruitless time wasting thoughts, but hey.

I have to just accept the fitness I have and actually it should be pretty good as I have had 4 great months training in NZ, and some really promising races so I probably shouldn't worry so much, infact I no I shouldn't worry.

So only a few days to go, I did a good last 2 track sessions this week with Bella, who is also in great shape, I enjoyed these, they help me relax which is good.

We are staying in Arizona with a great family John and Marcie Edmonds and their daughter Madison, they are really looking after us and have been so welcoming and we are so so lucky to have their help for the week.

Anyways, Bella and I go down to the race site tomorrow to register and have the briefing.

I will probably blog again the day after the race.

Thanks for reading
Stephen (or SteBay as some Swedes have decided my name is)

New website: www.stephenbayliss.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home