Monday, January 22, 2007

More training in Switzerland.

We have till the end of the week left here in Switzerland. These 6weeks training out here have been the best.

It is a beautiful place to live and train, and I may not earn much money as a professional triathlete, but to be able to afford the lifestyle that Bella and I lead is just priceless, I feel so lucky, I make a point of realising this everyday.

Training wise my swimming is going great, Brett has been working us all hard in the pool and I just feel my swimming is gradually improving all the time.

Bike wise, I am feeling really strong, I will wait till my first race at IM Malaysia to get real confirmation but I am happy with with where I am in Jan.

I have been running lots and hard, and I feel my run is coming along, I am very confident of bringing my IM marathon run time down alot this year.

So back to the UK for a few days at the end of this week, then on to Thailand for a good long camp out there. Can't wait.

A big well done to some team meates: Belinda, Justin, Luke and Hilary at Challenge Queenstown very good effort by all.
And also to Reinaldo winning the ITU points race in Argentina yesterday, good effort!

Thanks for reading.
Stephen
www.stephenbayliss.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home