Monday, November 20, 2006

20th ITU World Long Dist Champs!

Not what I was hoping for, but I think It was a solid performance after IM Florida 2 weeks ago.

I had a good swim and bike and was right in touch for a medal, but I just was not able to run fast off the bike.

More months of hard work and I will be. I feel I am getting close even if 20th isn't very impressive. If you look at the field and look at the splits, I am not far away and am prepared to work harder than the rest of them so they better be scared;)

Bella was just incredible winning in fine style. So She is now a World Champion, which is just phenomenal! She has worked so hard and thoroughly deserves this success.

We haven't seen the Times but we know we had a article in the sports section on Sat. That is really great for us and for triathlon especially Long Distance triathlon. I believe Bella has a follow up piece in the Times today.

We will be recovering a little, small training for a bit. But still doing everything right so as we can keep improving as fast as possible.

Thank you for reading.
Have a great winters training.
Stephen
please visit my website:
www.stephenbayliss.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home