Monday, May 30, 2005

2 wins this weekend.

Raced the Crystal Palace triathlon on Sat, what a great venue for a triathlon, swim was in the 50m pool then 9 laps of the perimeter circuit(all closed roads) then 2 laps similar to the bike lap finishing with 700m on the track. I thought it was great. Lovely weather as well.

On Monday, today I did Thames Turbo race 3, I love this race. Today I had my fastest swim bike and run and broke the course record, I felt better today than yesterday which is a good sign. What is also good is that I have recovered really well from Lanzarote last Sat. I actually trained pretty normally from Tuesday, I have layed of the bike a bit though this week just a bit of Strength(big gear) work(maybe one day I'll have big legs!!).

Bala Middle Dist next Sunday, pretty strong field so we'll have to see how it goes, another great course, although I'm expecting the lake to be a bit nippy.

oh and to anybody reading this who I saw this weekend and said well done for Lanzarote, thanks so much, I do appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home