Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I haven't blogged for a while.

I wasn't keen on writing all my excuses for a rubbish run at the London marathon, so all I'll say is I ran rubbish and I hope it is just a small blip in my preparation for Ironman Lanzarote 16days away now.

Apart from the marathon, training seems to be going well, I won the 2nd of the Thames Turbo sprint races and broke my own course record, all I have to do is keep that pace going for 8x the distance and I'm bound to win Lanzarote;)

I have had my new Quintana Roo Lucero for a few weeks now and have been riding it constantly to get completely comfortable on it, it feels good I have a 10mileTT on Saturday and a 50mileTT on Sunday these will be my last races pre Ironman, just some good quality training to do.

Out for a 90mile ride now down to Ditchling, we will have a cup of tea and a tea cake in the middle I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home