Thursday, June 15, 2006

Short update.

Just having an easier day today, a short swim, food shopping and a massage.

Bella and I will be leaving beautiful Boulder in less than 2 weeks, I'll miss the hills, the people I have met and I will also miss the wildlife, there is wildlife everywhere, from Prairie dogs to Bears and mountain lions, there are animals everywhere and I really love seeing all the colourfull and interesting birds and animals while out cycling and running in the Boulder country side.

In fact I'd say more than the facilities, altitude, weather, or hills, that the thing I love about Boulder the most is the Wildlife!

Training is all good at the moment.

Thanks for reading
Stephen
Please have a look at my website: www.stephenbayliss.net click through to some of the sponsors too, they will be happy if you do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home