Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Beard is back!

Well most people probably wouldn't call it a beard but for me it's a beard, I'm also growing quite a mop of hair having not shaved my head for at least a couple of months, thing is my hair turns into a bit of a "bifro"(white mans "afro"). I'm liking it at the moment.

Well to the training:
Monday; Easy swim bike and run.
Tuesday; Putney swim session, 4km, lots of drills and a good main set of 400m 300m 200m hard. Easy bike, Good track session main set of 5x1km with 200m jog.
Wednesday: 4hrs on bike great ride around the lanes felt ok, Run; 5km warm up 5km hard warm down, then 3km swim with race pace Hungarian set, 50m,100m,200m,100m,50m.
Thursday: 3km swim set. 2hr steady bike. 1hr hill session in Epsom, my legs were quite tired but was running quite fast.
Fri: Short easy swim,bike and run.
Sat: 3hr Boxhill ride, Then 2nd round of the Surrey Cross Country league and had my best run so far, the race was at Richmond pk , 150 runners 3 of us ran together at the front but I just lost contact up the last hill and came in maybe 10seconds behind. My taem mate John McCullum won and he's good 3:39 for 1500m! so pleased with my race and aiming at a good race at the Surrey champs on 8th Jan, I'll let you know how it goes, plenty of Belgrave and Herne Hill runners who are fast so we'll see!
Sun: 4hr Bike, carrot cake and a rock cake at Fanny's, then 1hr run with a fastish 10km in the middle.

My ankle is not to bad, stretching and massaging seems to helping alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home