Friday, April 01, 2005

1st at Thames Turbo Sprint Triathlon

I had the fastest swim and bike and my friend Gavin Smith who finished 2nd had the fastest run. It was a cold morning at 7am when we started and I did get v cold and was cold for the whole run so I hope I can run faster than I did.

My calf was fine which is great, it just got really tight last week and I think the tendon was a little irritated. I am testing a new massage product at the moment as well which seems really good and and has helped my calfs especially. They should be on sale soon, the American website is www.tpmassageball.com , have a gander.

Only 8weeks to go tomorrow till Lanzarote, I sort of wish it was further away, although my winter training has gone well and whatever happens it a great race to start the season with. I have also just had confirmation of the Elite Teams for the World and European Long dist teams this year and I have been selected for both which is great, so I will be aiming for my main peak on 7th Aug in Denmark(World Champs).

I haven't eaten much cake this week but have eaten 2 dairy milk chocolate bars and a little bit of some Easter eggs, well it was Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home