Thursday, February 24, 2005

86 days to go!

Blimey, that's not long to go. I'm still on track though, I've had a good week Sat was a coaching session over at Hillingdon so I cycled over there, did 1/2hr Jog 1/2hr intervals then bit more cycling with the guys on the circuit then cycled home, then straight into 1/2hr jog 1/2 hills 1/2hr jog. Sunday was 5.5hr bike then 1hr 10min run with hard 10km in middle.

Snow! Lots of it! I decide not to drive to swimming early Tue or Wed, the rds looked a bit dodgy, felt a bit guilty about this though as I found the rds weren't actually that bad and on Wed did 3.5hrs with Tony in the morning then another 3hrs on my own after a lovely cup of tea at Fanny's Farm. Had some food then ran 2hrs with 20min of hill reps in the middle. Quite tiered last night but feeling fairly recovered now.

Next weekend I hace the intercounties CC champs then weekend after Inter counties Half Marathon champs then Humanrace 16mile then first Triathlon; The fabulous Thames Turbo race series on Easter Monday. London marathon is then only 3 weeks later, I'm pretty sure I'm in better shape than when I ran 2hr 34min so I hope to get a good PB there, after that I have to really hit the cycling for a month and then I should be ready for Ironman Lanzarote- that's the plan -

Hope everybodys thraining is going well, remember a stiff body is a dead body, keep stretching to stay alive. "what?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home