Monday, December 20, 2004

A Good weeks training.

All the weeks training goals were achieved. Apart from some soreness in my calve muscles I am in good shape.

Monday: Easy Swim, Bike and Run.
Tuesday: 4k swim, 30min run, 90min ride, run 4x800m with 15secs rest .
Wednesday: Swim 3k, bike 4.5hrs, run 3x5km.
Thursday: Swim 4k, bike 90min, run 45min hills legs very tiered.
Friday: Easy swim, bike and run.
Saturday: Swim 2km, Bike 2.5hrs, Run South of the Thames cross country champs, everyone seemed to turn up, very strong field I finished 13th happy with that.
Sunday: Swim 3km, bike 90mins, Run Holly Run in Reigate 7th today, pretty tiered. 15mins on rollers.

Also I have just come back from an appointment with a knee consultant and after examining my MRI results there is no damage in my knee which was what I expected. The annoying thing is that almost every physio or Doctor I have seen tells you something different and most don't say oh it might be this they say, "oh yes that's some damage on the knee cap there, we're going to have to go in and file that down"! or some such crap. I wish these so called experts would just admit they don't know what is wrong and say "but I'll do my best to find out what is the matter."
If you manage to find a good physio sick with them!

After my appearance in Cycling Weekly last week I'm extremely glad that I'm off training in Cyprus next week so as I can try and pick up a tan. Also that Asseos top will never be worn again, blame Hannah for that one!

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas.
Stephen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home