Monday, January 24, 2005

First win of the year.

It may only be alocal interclub cross country but hey a wins a win! I felt pretty good Saturday I swam for 1hr in the morning had a steady 2 hr cycle , then travelled down to Richmond pk for the 5.7mile race. I ran my own pace the whole way and finished in 31mins 15secs I think at least 2 mins clear of 2nd.
Then On Sunday got up early for swimming but forgot my wallet so had to go home(V clever!) so just did a few core exercises at home before leaving for our Fit-For ride, great ride , chilly weather but beautifull clear skies and a great route. I did about 100mile and had a bit of a blast up Boxhill at the end, I had to really dig in to Win the prime at the top though!!

Had a bit of food then did 1hr run with a hard 10k in the middle, felt really good!

Days like this make me feel everything is right on track for a great race in Lanzarote on 21st May! 117 days to go! (I think I added that up right)

I need to really up the swimming more now, I know I need to swim much faster as I want to also have a great race at the Elite Olympic dist champs to. (those guys swim seriously quick).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home