Thursday, February 03, 2005

Another good weeks training.

Well I said last week, I needed to up the swimming and so I have started swimming with Hounslow hurricanes in the mornings this means getting up at 4:45am but I don't mind, and the 90min sessions are really good.

This weekend was great it was our Fit-For training weekend, I cycled down to meet everyone at Merstham on Saturday morning, then from there 12 of us cycled down through the lanes, up "The Wall" and stopping off for a cup of tea in Ditchling on our way to Arundel, great weather and 95mile all told, then went straight out and had 1hr 45min run around the fields and roads of Arundel, I felt pretty good.
On Sunday, we cycled back a similar distance but a different route through the Surrey lanes, and I had another 1hr 15min run again felt good.

Monday up at 4:45am to drive to Isleworth for swimming, felt a little stiff and tiered but still had a good swim.
Tuesday: Swim in Putney, 1hr run steady, 1hr bike steady, then track run session at Croydon arena, 5lap,4lap,3lap,2lap,1lap with 1 lap jog between each, again felt good.
Wednesday: Swim in Isleworth, 3hr45min bike steady pace and hard on the hills, then 1hr steady run.

Good solid weeks training, I'm upping the intensity all round now, gonna be some tired Stephen!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home