Sunday, January 09, 2005

Cross Country and a sore elbow.

Another good weeks training,
Mon:easy swim,bike and run.
Tue: 1hr Swim, 3hr bike, Test session at track 1km in 2:47 lap jog 800m in 2:15 lap jog 400m in 63secs.
Wed: 1hr swim, 4hr bike, 50min run with drills and strides.
Thur: 1hr Swim, bike rollers, 20min jog.
Fri: Easy swim and bike, run on treadmill 15mins getting up to race pace for a couple of mins.
Sat: Easy swim and bike on rollers, Surry Cross Country Champs, beautiful day sunny, dry but windy, I finished 10th which I was pleased with, this gets me seletcted for the Inter Counties cross country and half marathon champs both in March and will fit in well with my Ironman preperations.
Sun: Easy swim at Gym and 30min run tempo on treadmill. 6hrs on bike but fell off early on(slippery corner) and have a V sore elbow, hopefully it'll ease soon, I think it's just bruised, one fall in the winter is fine, lets hope this is it for the winter.

As long as the elbow is fine I'm doing a test session up a boxhill, basically the BallBuster(1lap run 3 lap bike and 1 lap run) I'll let you know if I would of won the BB.

Thanks for reading
Stephen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home