Friday, January 21, 2005

A Good Idea to take rest days!

Yes I have taken a full day off, well nearly I went on the rollers for 10mins or so Thursday.

I felt tiered after the weekend so took it easy on Monday and ate quite a few Bourbon buscuits, mmmmmmm, tasty. Then Tuesday felt a bit sluggish but after Swim 4k, Run 3xhills, Bike 2hrs steady, then in the evening actually felt a bit better doing my 5x1200m reps on the track, very cold and windy though, so I blaimed this for the slow times, But then on Wed I woke up early for swimming but really felt VV tiered so went back to bed, felt V guilty about this, but got over the guilt by about 9am and went on the bike and felt ok did 4and a bit hrs hilly.

Then I was gonna do my 5km reps but on the first one kinda felt rubbish so called it a day and so took it easy Thursday and Friday. But will be back to a hard weekend all being well.

I'm having quite big cravings for cake, Ice cream and biscuits!! I think my body is trying to put back on the weight I lost over christmas, but "NO" I say to my inner deamons allthough sometimes I say yes and eat a few (well quite a few(usually at Johns)) custard creams, mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm. Bad though!

Well rest days can be bad for the mind so best to occupy my mind with other things so going to the cinema and started reading a new book, John Simpson's Autobiograpy on the Afgan war, good so far. I let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home